Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOVE(hope love and time ..contd)

I found love and fell in love ,even before i learned to spell the word without errors.I was only 4 when the first whiff of love enraptured my heart.20 years hence,like the opening lines of my favourite song, i vividly remember every minute and hour of the day,my life had its first rendezvous with love.It was a monsoon day, the furious rain was unleashing its rage with terrifying intensity.When i first saw her ,she was dressed in her neatly pressed kindegarten frock twirling an umbrella in her right hand and speaking cheerfully to her mother who was standing beside her.Everything about her had an indescribable bliss,an aura of grace,charm and ease encircled the air around her.she was looking pretty and as effervescent as ever.....a single glance was enough to propel my feelings into a new trajectory and my heartbeats lost its rhythm for the first time in my life........... Among the incomplete homeworkbooks,endless impositions,scowling face of the class teacher and every other scourge that made the life of a four year old miserable....i found life and joy in her.Riding her pillion in my BSA mini cycle,reading bedtime stories late into night just to narrate it to the her the next day and to see her eyes widen in wonder and excitement,playing peekaboo with her and sharing toffees and cakes bought with the money snaffled out of my dads wallet.....it was everything life meant to me at that age .Unfortunately,the romance only had the lifespan of an academic year. it met with a premature death on the day my school term ended and my dad got transferred to a distant land, leaving throbs and aches in the form of memories.

I was 13,when love once again slipped in silently through the unbolted doors of my heart,......13 the age at which traces of moustache starts sprouting above your lipline,the age you find the spunk to stare impudently into the eyes of your teacher and say "ma'am i was in no mood to do the assignment" without peeing down your knickers.I found love in the simmering heat of our school playground.but it wasnt until it was too late and everything had spun out of my hand that i realised ,she had crossed the line of adolescent attraction into the core of my heart


love.......the most commonplace of all feelings...u may find it in the din of a public place,behind the roughened and scratched up surface of your school desk,in the inner pages of your favourite books or sneaking in disguise under the warmth and compatibility of a longstanding relationship.love, like luck comes into our life at the least expected time.It is when luck meets destiny that love blossoms.The moment you fall in love the doors of heaven opens up and the mellifluous symphonies played from the harp of the angels above will start echoing on your soul helping you to see and feel things in a new 'rainbow light'.love is something that made me dream wide eyed in the middle of a boring physics lecture,something that made me smile without reason,helped me find hope in despair,solace in misfortune and joy in sorrows...above all it was something that taught there were more exciting things than x-box and play station in life

Among the millions of girls that grace your sight everyday,to find and meet the girl who holds the bow with which cupid fired his arrows at your heart,is a matter of destiny and divine discretion.I was17when love hitchhiked my heart for a lifetime ride.It was the last and final time i fell in love and the emotional inferno engulfed my life changing every bit of it.....my prayers began and ended with her,every moment with her was a 'FREE HIT' in the game of love and every new day was a gift from the heaven above with the signature of God.Those were the days when even sitting idle had a purpose behind it.......now when i look back everything seems crazy.......love is like that.....it will make you sound crazy,think wild and act insane...but at the end of the day it makes you feel more human.....and ......it is always these so called crazy beginnings that gives rise to meaningful ends............This is my love

to be continued


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respect!this is more like your style of writing!keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice of words...great language .....you had these from before. but i think the writer in you was waiting for this drink called love. Now that you are 'high' on it, its a pleasure to read u r work. So just get higher and let the words flow.

    ReplyDelete